No products in the cart.
DIY 10 Cubes Storage Cabinet With Hanger
Features & Specifications:-
- Material: PP plastic panel with Rust-proof iron frame and ABS connectors
- Each Cube Size: 35 cm L x 45 cm W x 35 cm H
- Product Overall Size: 105 cm L x 45 cm W x 140 cm H
- Product Weight: 11 kg
- Color: Black Panels with swirl pattern designs and White Doors
- Assembly Required: Yes
- This wardrobe for clothes can also be used to store books, shoes, kids’ toys, etc.,
- The depth of this cube is 10 cm extra compared to the other DIY Cube wardrobes available on market.
- Made from select high-quality steel, environmentally-friendly resin, and plastic connectors.
- It is strong enough to handle whatever you throw at it.
- This portable storage closet will meet your long term storage needs
- Interlocking cubes give you multiple stacking options, great for office, dorm, or children’s room
- Each cube features a door that can keep your items sealed away from dust and humidity. Manufactured with durable steel and dirt-proof, easy-to-clean resin for easy maintenance and care
About this Item:
- 10 Cube Collapsible Wardrobe – Black Panels with White Doors.
- The DIY wardrobe is the perfect portable wardrobe to meet all your storage needs.
- The high-quality plastic panels with heavy-duty non-rust metal frames provide a strong and sturdy storage solution for your home.
- This portable plastic wardrobe is assembled using ABS connectors and high-quality PP Plastic panels.
- This is a great storage cabinet for your home to store your clothes, books, kids’ toys, etc.,
- Each cube features a door that can keep your items sealed away from dust and humidity.
- Manufactured with durable steel and dirt-proof, easy-to-clean resin for easy maintenance and care
35 x 35cm Panels: 12pcs
35 x 45cm Panels: 27pcs
35 x 45cm Triangle Panels: 2pcs
35 x 35cm Doors: 10pcs
ABS Connectors – 46pcs
Steel Soft Hammer – 1pc
DIY Plastic Wardrobe – 1 set
Instruction Manual – 1 pc
Steel Soft Hammer – 1 pc
– Make sure you squeeze and fix the panels properly in the connectors using the soft hammer so that every cube is fixed properly and stays for a long time.